Are you new to eventing – or perhaps your 2018 season didn’t go to plan?
Now is the time to start your preparation for 2019.
The 2019 eventing season will soon be upon us
and now is the time to start your preparation.
Training and fitness is essential to improve
performance, improve rideability and ultimately
reduce the risk of injury to horse and rider.
Over the next 12 months Becky and Declan Cullen will
guide and support you, both before and during
the season, to reach your full potential. They will
work with you to help you train effectively so you
are fully prepared for the season ahead. Their
programme will be tailored to suit your needs
whether you are a pony rider starting out on your
eventing career, an experienced amateur who is
thinking of moving up a level or a 3* rider, who
just needs to iron out a few glitches.
Every effort has been made to make this an
affordable plan for all, places are limited and will
be on a first come first served basis.
- Training plan
- Horse and Rider assessment
- Horse diet plan and condition scored
- 1x Private Lesson each Month discount rate
- Target Event Course walk , dressage, showjumping warm up
- Discount of C.E.S Products
- Priority booking in clinics with International Trainers
- Use of facility's at discounted rate