Introducing the unique all-new patented ComfortStall Orthopedic, Sealed Flooring System for healthier horses from healthier stables.
ComfortStall® is a stable flooring system that delivers comfort, healthier horses, better air quality and substantial cost savings.
The choice for Cornell University Veterninary Hospital
1,000 horses a year at Cornell University Veterinary Hospital, one of the top 3 veterinarian hospitals in USA, recover from surgery on a ComfortStall®.
Today at Cornell University Veterinary Hospital’s Surgery and Anesthesia Department, up to six horses a day undergo surgery, and afterward, every horse recovers on ComfortStall® ﬂooring.
A thousand horses a year would test the capabilities of any stall ﬂooring, especially in a veterinary hospital environment where the strictest biosecurity measures include sterilizing ﬂooring and walls with caustic ingredients between every equine occupant.
10 benefits in all:
- Improves joint health - improved movement, ﬂexibility and hoof quality through enhanced support to joints, tendons and ligaments
- Improves respiratory health - stable air quality is greatly improved because the sealed impermeable one-piece Ironclad™ Top Cover design prevents the build-up of urea, bacteria and the resulting harmful ammonia
- Eliminates hock sores caused from flooring - thanks to the non-slip, non-abrasive surface horses can get up without scufﬂing
- Improves quality of rest - horses have been seen sleeping for hours at a time, getting the all-important REM sleep
- Relieves horses suffering from sore feet and symptoms of laminitis - the padded ﬂooring provides a comfortable and supportive cushion to stand on, which encourages them to lie down more often
- Reduces the need for stable bandaging - the ‘spring’ in the cushioned ﬂooring massages the horse’s frogs, which stimulates blood circulation
- Provides recumbent whole-body support - the padded ﬂooring system provides the needed ‘give’ under the hip, shoulder and pastern bones when the horse lies down and rises
- Provides thermal insulation - ComfortStall® insulates from the cold and damp of concrete and packed-earth ﬂoors
- Requires less bedding - signiﬁcantly reduced need for straw, paper, cardboard, wood pellets, or other bedding for protection – bedding is needed only to absorb body waste.
- Strong Return on Investment - less bedding means less labour, a smaller manure pile, and no ﬂooring maintenance; and a return on investment of less than one year.
Unlike other ﬂooring systems that offer 1-2 years warranty, ComfortStall® is proud to offer 6 years warranty from the date of purchase.
An investment that pays dividends for many years
- ComfortStall® flooring offers easy maintenance and less bedding, saving time and money
- The amount of bedding used is reduced, as is the time to muck out
- Many owners who have installed ComfortStall® report reducing bedding costs by as much as 75% without sacrificing the comfort for their horses
- Cost savings from installing ComfortStall® typically provides a return on investment in less than a year.
Prices start from £1690, contact us today for a quotation by completing the form , or call us on 07710883088
Also click on the brochure shown the right to download for more information.
Remember - a Return on Investment in less than one year!