Joint-A-Flex HA Liquid
Joints • Mobility • Action
Omega 3 + Glucosamine + MSM + Chondroitin + Hyaluronic Acid
Joint-A-Flex HA Liquid is a new generation feed supplement to support mobility in horses.
• Omega 3 research has shown Omega 3 may safely support the relief of inflammation and pain caused by arthritis, as well as slowing joint dehydration.
• Hyaluronic Acid is composed of d-Glucoronic acid and N acetyl D glucosamine and is found in both the extracellular and intracellular matrix, especially in the soft connective tissues of horses. Hyaluronic Acid is noted for its ability to form highly viscous solutions making Hyaluronic acid the primary constituent of Synovial fluid (JOINT LUBRICANT) in the joints of horses.
• Glucosamine enhances the level of glycosaminoglycans in the joint. These are the
‘building blocks’ in the cartilage matrix. Glucosamine will increase the hyaluronate
content in the joint. Hyaluronate is a fundamental component of synovial fluid – the joint lubricant.
• Chondroitin Sulphate is a natural ‘water magnet’ in the joint to withstand constant
compression and concussion. Chondroitin sulphate also inhibits ‘the cartilage chewing’
enzymes that are present in damaged joints
• Chelated Zinc together with sulphur forms the structural tissue we know as keratin
• Vitamin E – Proven antioxidant
• Lysine – Essential building block for muscle protein
Joint-A-Flex HA Liquid should be added to the normal feed ration.
Horses: To Start: Feed 50ml per day for 60-120 days.
Moisture 63.6%, Crude Protein 8.5%, Crude Ash 1.5%,
Crude Oil and fat 17%, Crude Fibre 0.1%, Sodium 0%
Composition per L
Glucosamine HCL 72g, Chondroitin Sulphate 48g,
Hyaluronic Acid 500mg
Additives per 50g per 1L
Vitamins α tocopherol 3a700 1,000mg 20,000mg
Natural or corresponding synthetic chemically defined flavourings
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 10,000mg 200,000mg
Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate E6 750mg 15,000mg
Chemically well defined substances having a similar biological effect to vitamins
Omega 3 5,000mg 100,000mg
Amino acids Lysine 3.2.1 2,750mg 55,000mg E